Susan Bregman, editor of The Transit Wire, is an accomplished transportation professional with experience as a consultant and a public official. She founded Oak Square Resources, LLC, in 2004 to focus on transit research, policy, and communications.
Please consider Oak Square Resources if you’re looking for support in the following areas:
- Transit-related communications, including specialized blogs and project newsletters
- Needs assessment via stakeholder interviews and community meetings
- Survey analysis and report preparation
- Social media campaigns
- Community-based transportation planning and policy analysis
- Job-access transportation planning and program evaluation
Based in Boston, Oak Square Resources has been certified as a disadvantaged business enterprise (DBE) by multiple jurisdictions and agencies, including the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, New York State Department of Transportation, and the Chicago Transit Authority.
For more information or to discuss a potential project, contact Susan at email@example.com.